Re: [SCA Newcomers] Greetings and, help please?

  • Moira
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 2003
      I'll have to do this, I emailed the senechal for my kingdom, and haven't
      recieved a message.
      It's only been three days, so I'll be patient a bit longer. It's a mite
      frustrating though.

      Meredyth
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 8, 2003
        Meredyth wrote:
        >. . .(I'm in Meridies). . .(I'm Shire of Dragonfly Marsh) but the url for the page says it no longer exists.

        Your kingdom's chatelaine <mailto:chatelaine@...> is there to help. She should be able to put you in touch with your local group.

        In the meantime, the calendar on your kingdom's webpage <http://meridies.org/calendar.htm> should tell you of at least the big events in your area.

        Coblaith
        <mailto:Athterath@...>
      • sca_celt
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 8, 2003
          Greetings from Mistess Rayne - Meridies

          I am so sorry that you have not been contacted yet, but allow
          me to assist.

          Dragonfly Marsh is part of the Consortium of the Southern Marches.
          Here is their webpage.

          http://www.geocities.com/consortium2/

          The home telephone number for the Seneschale of Dragonfly Marsh is
          listed on the above webpage under Consortium Shires. There is also
          a direct email for her. The current Seneschale is THLady Kathryn
          of Lindsey.

          Meridies has a eGroup (like this one) on Yahoo. Located at:

          Post message: meridian-ty@yahoogroups.com
          Subscribe: meridian-ty-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          If you need any other help in anyway, please contact me directly at
          SCA@...

          Rayne