Equestrian info

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Greetings to all from the An Tir Royal Equestrian,

      I just received the following information from the SCA announcements
      list. Since it is of specific interest to event autocrats and persons of
      the equestrian persuasion, and not everyone is on the SCA announcement
      list, I have cross-posted liberally. My apologies in advance for
      consuming the bandwidth, but this is important and needs the broadest
      dispersion possible. Please feel free to repost to other lists where
      this may be applicable.

      Regards,

      Fionn Bán MacAoidh
      Royal Equestrian