Fw: Forgive the non-period pirate link

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      good fun
      thank you Ysabeau
      Gilia

      Before I get the Pirate lecture, yes I know, Pirates as we know them are
      not period. However, this is just too funny not to pass along to this
      bunch, especially since there are a few with pirate interests.
      Sept. 19 is National Talk Like A Pirate Day:

      http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

      Have fun with it. Remember that's why we play - to have fun!

      Ysabeau