Help!!! Please!!!

  • dragonscloak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hello All,

      I need a little help. I have been looking for a tartan for the Latham
      family name online. While I was at Scarboro Faire here in tx I found
      it and have unfortunaly lost that persons business card.

      I have looked online at several Tartan sites including Scotland.com
      and tartan.com but to no avail.

      Any help and information would be apreciated.
    • wambat13@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 01:34:38 -0000
        From: "dragonscloak" <dragonscloak@...>
        Subject: Help!!! Please!!!
        Is that Faire in Texas on a website?
        They will often list the names of the merchants who attended.
        you might try that.
        http://www.scarboroughrenfest.com/
        darn it was early in the year and they updated the info already...
        Well you might be able to contact the coordinator / Merchantcrat and see
        if they can direct you to the old site and list....
        good luck
        Gilia
        Daw Haul ar Fryn -Comes the sun to the hill

        Comme il est bon d'avoir un ami
        (how good it is to have a friend)