Re: Pennsic Pity!

  • oswin2
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 20, 2000
      Lady Kathryn,<br>That's funny because I happened
      to be meditating on your sins while I was at Pennsic
      while listening to the monks who traveled with us this
      year to enjoin us with beautemous gregorian
      chant!<br>Aye WE'RE BACK! A most excellent time of battle,
      adventure and new beginnings! I know I am such a
      tease!.<br>Oswin and Isabel
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003