Fw: Re: site info requested

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2003
      Here is the most pleasant response I just received concerning the site
      for Autumn War. I wish I could go, there will be much pageantry and the
      Baron's, Baroness' and court should be quite entertaining!!
      Gilia
      From: "Elon Mix" <elon@...>
      To: <wambat13@...>
      Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:13:22 -0700
      Subject: Re: site info requested

      Hello hello, Good Lady,

      Sorry for the lateness of my post. Here are the answers to your
      questions:
      They are regular and handicap port-a-potties.
      We have not provided to on site showers or shower trucks.
      There is a limited amount of potable water on site, we are encouraging
      all
      to bring their own.
      It is approximately 120 miles from the Oregon/Washington border,
      depending
      on your speed, 2 to 3 hours including potty breaks along the way, We will
      have direction posted on the website (www.autumnwar.org) very soon or
      check
      the crier for pre-event copy and directions.

      Lord Elon of Ravensglass
      (mka) Elon Mix
      Protégé to HE Master
      Pyotr Constantinovich