Re: Great Kilt inspectors unite!

  • lilolondonnowoeoforwic
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 11:14 AM
      Tempus is a darlin' man.. don't live too far frum me...
      kinda like down tha road a-ways (some 50 miles).. and he has GREAT
      garb!!
      ain't seen much of 'im lately.
      Those that know 'im, certainly luv 'im!!
      and he sure knows his garb!!
      check out some of 'is pics in garb... 'e's a fine man, 'e is!

      CHEERS!
      £i£