MISSING PERSON >> ALERT!!

  • lilolondonnowoeoforwic
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2003
      sorry, this isn't one of my jokes :(

      This happened while he was following the "phish" tour:
      Plz pass this message along to other forums>>>>

      Posted at SCA singles:

      FROM: celtic_dragonslady" <celtic_dragonslady@y...>
      Date: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:30 pm
      Subject: SCAdian's missing son....please read

      My son, Nicholaus Kirkpatrick is missing. The last reliable sighting
      of him was at pre-registration some day (the registrar isn't sure
      which day) the week of July 15, 2003 at Watkins College in Nashville.

      Please visit the link
      http://www.geocities.com/find_nick_22/Find_Nick.html

      Please pass this link to everyone you know. If he is alive and for
      whatever reason has decided to "go walkabout", he may be in or headed
      for the California area.

      Thanks to all.