Fw: History of forks

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2003
      My dear friend Halla found this and it was a fun read.
      Thought i'd share.
      Gilia

      From: "Halla Eyvaldsdottir"
      I found this on one of my lists, and I thought it was an interesting read
      so I thought I would pass it along :0) Hope everyone is having a great
      day!

      YIS,
      Halla

      http://www.hospitalityguild.com/History/Table_Forks_of_the_Medieval&Renai