Re: [SCA Newcomers] pics uploaded

  • Omar Bailey
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2003
      >http://www.geocities.com/juease2000/index.html

      That page is not there.

    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2003
        Sorry, but that must have slipped in from somewhere. It's a trick to
        gather e-mail / IP addresses to be used by spammers. You go to the
        address and you are redirected to a place where they can capture your
        info.

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Omar Bailey" <hollowone@h...>
        wrote:

        > >http://www.geocities.com/juease2000/index.html
        > >

        > That page is not there.

      • Omar Bailey
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2003
          I feel so old.. I went there too...

          Omar

          >Sorry, but that must have slipped in from somewhere. It's a trick to
          >gather e-mail / IP addresses to be used by spammers. You go to the
          >address and you are redirected to a place where they can capture your
          >info.
          >
          >William

        • chemistbb3
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 16, 2003
            Quite understandable, especially since we all want to see pictures of
            Events, garb, projects, etc., that others are doing.