Great Kilt inspectors unite!

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2003
      For those interested in Kilt history and how they fit in period
      this seems like a good site...
      http://www.pipcom.com/~tempus/earlygarb/index.html
      Very good instructions for care of and wearing of the Great Kilt.
      Many ways of adjusting are given.
      YIS
      Gilia
      Daw Haul ar Fryn
      Comes the sun to the hill
    • lilolondonnowoeoforwic
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2003
        Tempus is a darlin' man.. don't live too far frum me...
        kinda like down tha road a-ways (some 50 miles).. and he has GREAT
        garb!!
        ain't seen much of 'im lately.
        Those that know 'im, certainly luv 'im!!
        and he sure knows his garb!!
        check out some of 'is pics in garb... 'e's a fine man, 'e is!

        CHEERS!
        £i£