PENNSIC PITY PARTY CHAT @ SCA Club!!!

  • lilolondonnowoeoforwic
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 8:38 AM
      Aye, it be that time o' tha year agin!!

      when us that don't go, git tagither fer our annual Pennsic Pity party
      chat at SCA club.

      this Friday... August 15,
      8 pm EST until 10 er later.. depends on who's showin' up..

      ya hasta be a member to git inta tha chatroom..

      yeah, it be a RPG kinda place, but tha reading is mighty fine!!

      Hope ta see yas in yer finery... or not!!
      You know these tings be clothin' optional!
      Bring yer vints, yer brews, yer strawberries too...

      It's time fer a chinwag!!

      CHEERS!!!
      £i£