[SCA Newcomers] Re: Cross Culture - Byzantine

  • sca_celt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2003
      Just another idea to help with the name search, you can go to
      http://oanda.sca.org/ and see what other names have been registered
      with "Omar".

      Just click on the "Name Search Form" and then type in Omar in the box
      and click Search. Then go to the bottom of the page and click on
      either "all names containing the word "omar" or "all names beginning
      with "omar".

      Just remember that ONE: This site is not current. Someone could have
      passed something yesterday for all we know and TWO: Just because
      something passed yesterday or last week or last year, DOES NOT MEAN
      it will pass today or tomorrow. SCA (like most things) grows,
      evolves, morphs, etc.

      And about your Crown List... it might be a "new thing" and it might
      be a "just this Crown List" thing. In Meridies, we had a Crown that
      required the participants have a "submitted name and device" to fight
      in the Crown List. The Crown that came after him, did not require
      such. Each Crown can make "their own" rules of participation,
      fighting styles, weapon choices, etc.

      Rayne