RE: [SCA Newcomers] new persona, where to start?

  • Rhiannon Beauchamp
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10 4:11 PM
      I am new to the SCA as well, about 2 months, and I was told by my local
      herald that as long as you can prove it then you should be able to get it
      passed. My name that I am submitimg is English and French during the Tudor
      period and I found the documents to support it. Basically if they had any
      interaction then you should be fine.

      The SCA has some great links to name sites. I found mine here:

      http://www.s-gabriel.org

      And this is a SCA approved site so I was told if it's here then you don't
      have to get the documents on it. Also remember if your name is taken you
      will have to either change it some or all together. So don't get to set on a
      name.

      Congrats on finding the SCA, I am always amazed at the wonderful people that
      are here.

      Rhiannon