Weekend of October 10-12

  • cerinicus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
      I was perusing the kingdom events of Ansteorra and noticed there is
      not anything major in the western region for that date and was
      wondering if people would be interested in holding a demo that month
      as well. That is also the weekend Snyder has its white buffalo days,
      so there will be plenty people. Anyone interested for that date as
      well?
    • a_majick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2003
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "cerinicus" <jprogersjr@c...>
        wrote:
        > I was perusing the kingdom events of Ansteorra and noticed there is
        > not anything major in the western region for that date and was
        > wondering if people would be interested in holding a demo that
        month
        > as well. That is also the weekend Snyder has its white buffalo
        days,
        > so there will be plenty people. Anyone interested for that date as
        > well?

        I think that is the weekend for Protectorate(sp) for the Barony of
        Namron in Oklahoma.