pennsic

  • knights_dungen
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2003
      just wondering about goin to pennsic this year.but really dont have
      the time to make up garb.it would be my first time goin,well guess
      what im asking is if i show up are they a place there to buy the
      extras i need, camping stuff no problem just clothing .thanks
    • Mackenzie
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2004
        just how much should one expect to spend on merchant booths in one
        week at pennsic?
      • Milica of Varna
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2004
          Whoa! Now there's a loaded question...

          You can spend your whole budget easily the first day out. There are over 300
          merchants at Pennsic and they'd all like to have your gold.

          My suggestion? Make a list of things that you need for your camp right away,
          another list of gifts, postcards, t-shirts etc., and yet another of items on
          your wish list. Get what you need to enjoy the War within your budget, save
          some money for gifts and the like, and go shopping at Midnight Madness or the
          last few days for those "wish list" items.

          Shopping at Pennsic is great fun, but it can ruin your War if you run out of
          money and don't have enough to eat the rest of the time.

          Have fun!

          Milica

          On Monday 10 May 2004 20:29, Mackenzie wrote:
          > just how much should one expect to spend on merchant booths in one
          > week at pennsic?

          THL Milica of Varna
          Middle Kingdom Chronicler
          chronicler@...

        • Susan Farmer
          Message 4 of 6 , May 10, 2004

            > just how much should one expect to spend on merchant booths in one
            > week at pennsic?

            Depends -- how much are you bringing with you? Never been to Pennsic,
            but I could have easily spent many hundreds of dollars at Gulf War --
            and I don't buy Armor!

            Jerusha
          • mekilno
            Message 5 of 6 , May 11, 2004
              > and I don't buy Armor!
              >
              > Jerusha

              *perks ears* They have armour? *makes a note to save up to go the
              next gulf war...or at least, see if there's anything at Warbands,..*
            • Susan Farmer
              Message 6 of 6 , May 11, 2004

                > > and I don't buy Armor!
                > >
                > > Jerusha
                >
                > *perks ears* They have armour? *makes a note to save up to go the
                > next gulf war...or at least, see if there's anything at Warbands,..*

                Oh, yeah. I suspect that you can get armor at Pennsic too.

                Jerusha