Re: [SCA Newcomers] NEW FACE

  • Brad Rekkedal
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
      If you have any questions then go ahead and ask. If
      your into your own research then there are plenty of
      websites related to the SCA. I would suggest starting
      at www.sca.org. You also might want to try finding a
      local group where you can attend meetings and find out
      more information. I've been in a couple of years and
      even though I'm a college student and I don't make it
      to too many events I find it a lot of fun and find
      everyone to be really friendly. It's just a bunch of
      people getting together and doing what they love doing
      and that is learning, teaching, and generally
      improving themselves or perhaps the lives of those
      around them. Let me be the first to welcome you to
      the SCA.

      Andreas

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com