RE: [SCA Newcomers] NEW FACE

  • gypsycaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hi. Where are you located in this country (or out of it)? There are plenty
      of folks here who will help you if you have questions that you'd like to
      pose to the group.

      :)

      Mary
      (Dee mundanely)
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
        If you have any questions then go ahead and ask. If
        your into your own research then there are plenty of
        websites related to the SCA. I would suggest starting
        at www.sca.org. You also might want to try finding a
        local group where you can attend meetings and find out
        more information. I've been in a couple of years and
        even though I'm a college student and I don't make it
        to too many events I find it a lot of fun and find
        everyone to be really friendly. It's just a bunch of
        people getting together and doing what they love doing
        and that is learning, teaching, and generally
        improving themselves or perhaps the lives of those
        around them. Let me be the first to welcome you to
        the SCA.

        Andreas

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com