If you're coming to Pennsic....

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      ...please do remember my standing invitation to visit the Erevnite Asteron
      camp at block N22. We're a small household, just nine people this year, so
      we won't be hosting any parties, but we love to have visitors drop by and
      introduce themselves!

      Walk north along Count Jehan's Bounty past the north gate. Look on the
      right for a blue and gold alternating sheet wall, with a gate that has
      two medieval astronomers illuminated on canvas panels.

      Shameless Plug #1:

      Also, please consider volunteering at Pennsic. It's a great way to meet
      lots of people, learn your way around the event, and feel good about helping
      others. As this year's War Chirurgeon (in charge of the first aid station),
      I'm particularly biased toward volunteering at Chirurgeons' Point. YES, we
      can use NON-medical volunteers for administrative jobs -- we will train you!
      But there are also opportunities to volunteer at Security, Info Point,
      Troll...and so on. Find something that sounds interesting. :-)

      Shameless Plug #2:

      We are having a Red Cross blood drive two different days this year at
      Pennsic. Be a hero and save a life at War! Details can be found on the
      Pennsic Chirurgeonate web site at

      http://pennsic-chir.sca.org/community/blood_drive.php

      I hope to see lots of new and old friends at War!

      Justin
      Pennsic 32 War Chirurgeon

      fesswise reversed sable.