Re: Pennsic Pity!

  • wvrose40
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 13, 2000
      well I must be a late starter.... I will be
      leaving for Pennsic Tueaday... I have been staying busy
      with a few projects at home ( not period but may do ).
      and have spoken to My Lord , who has had the fate to
      be there since land grab, the past few times of the
      activites and such... but seeing them for the first time
      will be a real thrill for me.....
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003