Going no-mail

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      I've set the lists receiving these messages to either no-mail or digest as
      I'll be leaving for Pennsic tomorrow morning. I may not check my personal email
      before then, but if you need to contact me, you can try that way. Otherwise,
      find me at Pennsic at either Clan Kyle in N03 or at Lost and Found - I'm a
      deputy there, so I'll be there at least part of each day.