Pennsic Pity!

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 12, 2000
      O.K. Folks, just 'cause we are not going to
      Pennsic this year is no reason to go quiet on me! Is
      anyone out there??<br>Tell me what everyone is doing to
      make up for missing the big party. I am surving a
      Harry Potter party for nine-year old girls!<br>Os
      called yesterday before they left this morning for all
      the Os-watchers out there.<br>Please! Relieve my
      boredom!!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003