Re: Lord Oswin, testosterone, Pensic...

  • oswin2
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 10, 2000
      Viseux,<br>Fear is a powerful motivator. I will
      do my best to quell the Eastern Tiger's growl! I
      will check with Matthew to see if he has made any
      gauges lately. If he hasn't I will put him to task as 3
      others from Jara have asked for them also. You good
      gentles keep fighting while Lady Isabel and I are out
      doing battle!<br>I remain in service to the
      dream.<br>Oswin.<br>P.S. My thanks go out to Lt. Raito and Sven for push
      my fighting level up to the survival point!
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003