Lord Oswin, testosterone, Pensic...

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 10, 2000
      and the answer (in the form of a question) is...
      Why was I beaten like a baby Harp Seal last night? I
      would love to post a "Whack an Os" score, but couldn't
      touch him! A little pumped up for Pensic are we M'Lord?
      Seriously though, I wanted to send you off with my best
      wishes and my encouragement to "whack em all and let God
      sort em out!" Hubaah!!! Have a great trip! I know
      you'll do the Princess and Jararvellir proud!!!<br>P.S.
      If you have a chance, please pick up a heavy weapons
      Marshalls gauge for me. I'll pay you for it on your
      Vice, but I am my own.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003