Web Interface for SCA Newcomers

  • Mary Henline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2003
      Ladies and Lords of the Moderators.

      I happened along to view the front page of the group, and was a bit
      surprised to see it's the same exact characters (and photo) from when
      this was a club here at Yahoo. It actually does not look bad, but
      there are "wandering" *****'s in the middle of lines that are a bit
      odd looking.

      I was there because I wanted to change my mailing option. I'm going
      to individual emails again--with the change back to having 'Net at
      home, I can enjoy posting again! The inbox wouldn't get filled.

      :)

      May I make a suggestion? In the footer for the group, placing a URL
      to the web interface would make members get to the front page much
      easier. I am one of those who visit the group-home page though!

      Thanks guys!

      Dee
      Lady Mary Henline

      "My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely."