Greetings

  • rseiler_1999
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 9 8:22 AM
      Greetings one and all, having a slow day I
      decided to view SCA clubs here on Yahoo, and well I am
      not a newcomer but decided to join in anyhow. Having
      been in the SCA for a while I hopefully have learned a
      few things concerning medieval times. This is the
      ultimate RPG here I feel. One where we can leave the
      mundane behind and enjoy. If I can be of service to
      anyone please feel free to email, if I do not have an
      answer tis possible I can point in the right direction.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003