Re: Name help

  • Kynda
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 15, 2003
      Oh dont listen to Grímólfr, he is jsut a CRAZY viking, trying to find
      some good viking lady to pillage! :)
      ~K
    • dontwait4themessiah
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 21, 2003
        What?! Grim, you're being a crazy Viking without me?!

        Morag (who really must get a norse name of her own)

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Kynda" <deajavu@a...> wrote:
        > Oh dont listen to Grímólfr, he is jsut a CRAZY viking, trying to find
        > some good viking lady to pillage! :)
        > ~K
      • megrimulf
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 22, 2003
          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, dontwait4themessiah
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > What?! Grim, you're being a crazy Viking without me?!

          Um... no, never... not me. *tries to look innocent; fails miserably*

          > Morag (who really must get a norse name of her own)

          A fine Norse woman's name for you, eh? I'm kinda partial to
          Þjóðgerðr. But that's largely because it can be fun to watch heralds
          turn purple. hehehe >:) And yes, I _CAN_ pronounce it, thank you
          very much :D

          > --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Kynda" <deajavu@a...> wrote:
          > > Oh dont listen to Grímólfr, he is jsut a CRAZY viking, trying to
          find
          > > some good viking lady to pillage! :)
          > > ~K

          Oops, sorry, Kyna... your post slipped by me. So, you're saying
          these are _bad_ things? hehe

          --Grímólfr