i found a name....

  • wvrose40
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 8, 2000
      upon reading and looking and reading it fell
      right into my lap.... I found my name and a persona is
      in the making..... <br>Rose of Sive.... Celtic....
      maybe 10th to 13 century will narrow it down...... when
      i get to Pennsic next week my Lord and I will be
      checking out more research and make if official..
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003