Our household camp

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2003
      Good evening!

      Completely independent of the message I just sent about my "official" role
      this year at Pennsic, I also wanted to let you know...

      My household, Erevnite Asteron, is camping once again in block N22 this
      year. It's along the road Count Jehan's Bounty at the north end of the
      camp site, just past the north gate. You can recognize our camp by the
      gateposts with canvas panels illuminated with paintings of medieval
      astronomers, and by our big blue and gold sign that says "Erevnite Asteron"
      (a dead giveaway, that!).

      Please, by all means, if you're in the area, feel free to drop by and say
      hello. We don't have big parties in our camp, but we always welcome
      visitors. Stop in and, if you see folks sitting around in the camp, hail
      us and stay for a chat. We would love to meet new friends!

      fesswise reversed sable.