An opportunity to volunteer at Pennsic

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2003
      Hello, all!

      Please pardon a shameless plug from a member of the Pennsic Staff seeking
      volunteers to help out. :-)

      If you are a newcomer attending your first Pennsic, and would like a good
      way to volunteer some service hours to the event, perhaps you could consider
      volunteering as a non-medical assistant at Chirurgeon's Point. We have new
      opportunities this year for people with no medical training to help out with
      record keeping, supply inventory, housekeeping, and so forth. You don't have
      to have any specific skills, just a willingness to help out. We'll teach you!

      Details are on this URL, if you're interested:

      http://scatoday.net/story.php?search_id=N-20030702-173113-0003

      My lady wife, Milica of Varna, is in coordinating non-medical volunteers this
      year.

      This is a terrific way for first-time Pennsic attendees to get involved without
      needing a lot of prior experience. I'd love to meet members of this list, and
      would very much welcome you as volunteers at Chirurgeon's Point!

      Sincerely,

      Justin
      Pennsic 32 War Chirurgeon

      fesswise reversed sable.