non sanctioned -An Tir Event

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2003
      This is a non sanctioned / non SCA event
      I have heard about it for years and never made it...
      not sure this year....Conflicts with an SCA event....
      clipped from elsewhere...

      You and yours are personally invited to come to
      Sea Dog Nights
      &
      Gypsy Carnival
      Aug. 1,2 &3
      Gate will open noon the Thursday before & site will close Monday noon. 5
      days!
      This will be the 3rd annual Sea Dog event and we would love you to come!
      This year is a benefit for Teena who had a tree fall on her at Autumn
      War, which broke her back. She has extensive hospital bills and no
      insurance. We are honored to help her in her brave recovery.

      So…

      Pirates and Gypsies! Come one and all to join in the fun!! We will have
      all kinds of fun for every one!!
      Treasure hunts for Kids and Adults
      Fun Boffer games
      Gypsy craft classes
      Dance classes
      Carnival Games
      Street performers welcome
      Flag flying contest (bring and fly all your colorful flags)
      (If you wish to teach a class please contact Zorgon or Lumina)
      This event is not sponsored by the SCA.
      Adults - $1O each Kids 15 and under- $5.00 each (smalls 5 yrs and
      under free.) Family cap $35.00
      If you wish to be dockside, as a ship or a merchant, one person must pre
      register. Pre registration is not required to attend the event, but is
      necessary to reserve dockside space. Merchants and Ships pre-register
      price is $1 per foot with a $10 minimum. Admittance is not included in
      pre-registration. Please pre reg. a month ahead of the event.
      If you have any questions please contact Zorgon or Lumina at (541)
      606-3120
      Please mail forms to 1134 W 8th Ave. Eugene OR 97402
      ZorgonOO7@... or Luminabfly@...
      Visit our website at:; damondesign.com/seadognights
      DIRECTIONS: From north: Take Brownsville exit.216. Go east through
      Crawfordville. Past Crawfordville turn right on Brush Creek Rd. Go past
      the county line and continue to just past mile marker 17Turn left onto
      Mohawk Loop. Follow directions below.*
      From south: Take Springfield exit 194A (HWY 126) go east on 126 to
      Marcola/42nd St. exit. At light go left until stop sign at Marcola Rd.
      Turn right onto Marcola Rd. Continue until just before mile marker 17.
      Turn right onto Mohawk Loop. **When road turns right, go left into
      driveway that goes over a metal bridge. There will be signs.

      Y.I.S. Gilia de Ronda
      AnTir