Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 395

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2003
      In a message dated 7/5/2003 6:53:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Hi, I am wondering if there is anything interesting going on (sca-
      > wise, that is) in the kinddom of Antir. I am somewhat interested in
      > going to an event but my friend that was involved in the SCA has
      > moved to another area and no longer attends.

      My guess would be that An Tir has an event calendar as well as a local group
      locator on their Kingdom Webpage. You can find that webpage by going to the
      main SCA website at <A HREF="http://www.sca.org">http://www.sca.org</A>
      I believe that there is a link to either "Kingdoms" or "SCA Geography" off
      the main page (I haven't been to the site for a while myself).

    • Kaleyna
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2003
        > Hi, I am wondering if there is anything interesting going on (sca-> wise, that is) in the kinddom of Antir.

        http://www.antir.sca.org/

        Kathy