Re: [SCA Newcomers] Kansas City area

  • Juliana Foxcroft
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      Welcome to the Barony of Forgotten Sea! I am Lady Juliana Foxcroft and I am the Chatelaine for the Barony.

      And you're in luck - we have a meeting coming up this Thursday evening at the Roeland Park Community Center beginning at 7:00 p.m. We'd love to see you there! If you go to our webpage - www.baronyofforgottensea.org - and click on the "meetings" link (I think you have to click on the button and not the word), directions should be posted there.

      There should also be information for our Archery meetings and fighter practices at that link as well. I don't know that we will make Archery practice tomorrow as we have been going to armoring instead, but we should be at fighter practice on Wednesday evening. If you can come out to fighter practice, I'll be the one on rollerblades (I skate while my other half watches and/or practices fighting) and at the Baronial on Thursday I'll be wearing green middle eastern. Come find me and I'd be happy to introduce you to others here in our Barony who share your interests.

      In the meantime, if you have any other questions I can help you with, please feel free to write me. I check this address several times a day.

      YIS,

      Juliana Foxcroft.

      sirbronco <sirbronco@...> wrote:
      Hi, My SCA name is Artos, and I have just moved here to the K.C.
      area, and I am interested in where any SCA groups may be meeting
      here. If anyone knows, you can E-mail me at sirbronco@....
      Thanks for the info.

      Sir Artos

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      JULIANA FOXCROFT

      The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship. --Ralph Waldo Emerson