Toastmasters

  • sca_celt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
      Toastmasters is a mundane international organization. It helps its
      members improve their communication and public speaking skills. IT
      REALLY helped me become a better instructor (in and out of the SCA),
      and lecturer.

      You can find them on the WEB at: http://www.toastmasters.org/

      Some list in phone books, some clubs do not. Some are independent,
      some sponsered by companies and businesses. It is easier to go the
      the website and click on "Find a Club", then type in your country and
      state.

      Rayne