Re: [SCA Newcomers] A Toast is asked

  • sca_celt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
      As an active past president of toastmasters, I am not sure if
      your "local" toastmasters can help much in this area. Depends on how
      big your area is. Toastmasters have a number of general toasts, but
      _I_ would not have been able to provide one as specific as you
      requested. BUT you can always check.

      Another suggestion is to contact a Welsh Organization. Here is a
      link to links for a number of them. I know that when my daughter was
      married, I located a professional bagpiper for her ceremony through
      our local Celtic Organization.

      http://www.ligtel.com/~wales/organ.html

      Rayne
      (if you need help finding one close to you just post and I'll get it
      for you.)

      authoressmeow@a... wrote:
      > You aught to seek out your local Toastmasters groups for help with
      this! They have so many diverse people and many groups collect
      toasts.