Re: Garb

  • archive67
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 3, 2000
      Greetings M'Lady Kathryn, I am from the Kingdom
      Of Calontir in the state of Iowa but my lady is from
      the Kingdom of the Middle like yourself but is in the
      State of Ohio (Dayton). We are looking for someone to
      make her some garb, I have enough for myself for now
      and I will do whatever it takes to get this done for
      her. I am not sure of her size exactly(I never thought
      to ask). Til I hear from you and to the dream, Colin
      and Allanah
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003