nother question

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2003
      Hello all!
      Newbie here with a question. I'm trying to figure out my persona and
      I know I want it to be medieval (duh, huh) and a minor noblewoman,
      but I'm looking for something simple, without all the crazy
      hairstyles and useless accessories. What period would that suit best?
      Thanks in advance,
      Sarah
    • pAuL
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2003
        The northman/vikings fall under that. My persona is a 7th century
        visigoth and my garb is very simple.