Arabic/Middle Eastern names

  • sca_celt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2003
      Not meaning to pry, but I used to Belly-dance in Turkey and I am the
      Dean of the Meridian College of Middle and Far Eastern Studies.

      If you are looking for female names for ME dancers/drummers or
      reasons where documentation is not a concern, I have other sites for
      those (kind of) names with what the names mean.

      Rayne
      MKA: Raine SCA: Rayne When I danced in Turkey: Yagmur - which
      means (guess...- It means Rain.) I am not very creative with
      names. :-)

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Holli Hartman <hmhartman@p...>
      wrote:> It's actually for something else, but if it's SCA Heralds-
      acceptable than it's bound to be more than enough for non-SCA use.
      Thanks for the links!

      > Margaret
      > Margaret of Hollingford mka Holli
      Hartman