[SCA Newcomers] Re: Arabic/Middle Eastern names

  • Holli Hartman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2003
      It's actually for something else, but if it's SCA Heralds-acceptable
      than it's bound to be more than enough for non-SCA use. Thanks for
      the links!

      Margaret

      --
      x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x
      Margaret of Hollingford mka Holli Hartman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2003
        Not meaning to pry, but I used to Belly-dance in Turkey and I am the
        Dean of the Meridian College of Middle and Far Eastern Studies.

        If you are looking for female names for ME dancers/drummers or
        reasons where documentation is not a concern, I have other sites for
        those (kind of) names with what the names mean.

        Rayne
        MKA: Raine SCA: Rayne When I danced in Turkey: Yagmur - which
        means (guess...- It means Rain.) I am not very creative with
        names. :-)

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Holli Hartman <hmhartman@p...>
        wrote:> It's actually for something else, but if it's SCA Heralds-