child/minor waivers

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      Bringing Minors to events
      Please be aware that anyone under 18 will need these if they are coming
      with someone else. If you are 18 and over and bringing a brother, sister
      or friend, You need the paperwork from their parents to bring them to
      events. Working gate this last week I saw a couple cases where we had
      to turn people back until they got the paperwork. This is the AnTir
      info. other kingdoms may need to check their local info.
      <clip>
      Here is the information I have. About halfway down, it talks about
      children not with parents. There are on-line forms at
      http://www.antir.sca.org/Pubs/forms.html (at the bottom of page).

      Y.I.S. Gilia de Ronda