Just popping in to say Hi!

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2003
      As a newbie to the group and a fairly new member of the SCA, I send
      greetings and salutations! :-)

      I'm thrilled to find this group as I'm very excited to have found the
      SCA. I have dragged friends, family and whoever else I can kidnap to
      my local Barony's fighter practice and am happy to say that I have
      three friends and my sister who are also joining.

      I look forward to (hopefully) making new friends and tapping all your
      brains for info and hints and tips.

      Be well,
      Alisa
      aka SCA Alise
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2003
        On Tuesday 10 June 2003 17:51, Colin wrote:
        > I look forward to (hopefully) making new friends and tapping all your
        > brains for info and hints and tips.

        So where are you, in SCA terms, Alisa? You may find that there are people
        on this list who live in your area, and you can meet them face-to-face
        at an event.

        fesswise reversed sable.