Hello

  • caillien
    Message 1 of 2565 , Aug 1, 2000
      I am a new member to this club and to the SCA. I
      am from the Barony of Atenveldt. Are there any other
      Atenveldts here, per chance? Just came back from the
      Highland War (lots of fun!)<br><br>Just wanted to drop by
      and say hello and thank you for the great links
      section...it has been very helpful!<br><br>In Service to the
      Dream, <br>Caillien
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003