Re: [SCA Newcomers] Gifts for longtime SCA members

  • Jessi King-Markham
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2003
      Hi-

      Thanks for the advice. I found a local place that is selling honey and I ordered a wood box online. I am going to stain the box and place a blackwork band around the center. I am having my mother-in-law caligraphy my letter and I hope to have it shipped out in the next week or so.

      Again, thanks for the suggestion. It is exactly what I wanted.

      Jessi