time change Antir/West War

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003
      Subject: A/W War Update: Change of Entry Time

      Hi folks,

      Just a heads-up for the sake of planning ahead, the entry times of the
      war have been changed. In the interests of getting most people in before
      the day gets really hot and for the sake of having more of the day to get
      set up and actually go play, members will now be admitted starting at 8am
      on Thursday, July 3rd. General gate will open at 11am. If we're done
      processing members through before 11, we'll start general admission
      earlier.

      Merchants, please contact Lady Kate for your updated entry time.

      Thank you,

      HL Grainne Rosa Iarann

      Autocrat, An Tir/West War 2003

      Y.I.S. Gilia De Ronda