Fighting drills

  • Dennis Eichenseher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hello. I am currently my Shire's Deputy Knights Marshall. Our current
      Knights Marshall has completely change the format of our fighter's
      practice. it used to be just a big slugfest. however since he took
      over about 3 months ago, he has made us go through drills to work on
      the basics. I personally love this idea. It has made us all much
      better fighters. However he is about to leave for about 3 months and
      I will be taking his place.
      My question is if anyone would be willing to help me by giving me
      some input as to which drills you use. Or are there any good websites
      I can look over and study. Thank you.
      -Lord Nathaniel Hawkins
    • sca_celt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
        Greetings from Sir Caedmon macAhern,

        You can find the handout for the Class I taught at Pennsic on Fighter
        Drills online at http://www.3wave.com/~csanders/FP_drills_home.htm

        and/or you can contact me directly, if you have any questions.
        Always ready to assist.

        Caedmon
        Meridies

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Eichenseher"