Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 373

  • Laura Klotz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      > I was at Crown Tourney, too, but I spent most of it in the kitchen
      > :-) If you came into the hall for dayboard, I was the person hovering
      > around refilling things, in the pink gown with the white turban sort of
      headdress.
      > My husband and I intend on going to Landesknecht as well, I believe,
      > so perhaps we will meet there.

      Hi, Brangwayna!

      Yes, I think I do recall having seen you. I did partake of the dayboard,
      which I quite enjoyed -- kudos to you and the rest of the kitchen staff
      for your hard work! You might have seen me at some point wandering
      around; I'm sort of sensitive to heat, so I hid in the building off and
      on. I was wearing a professionally made (because I can't sew clothing to
      save my life) overdress of navy blue patterned in gold fleur-de-lis.
      More likely, though, you'd stand a chance of remembering my husband; did
      you happen to spot a tall, goodlooking red-haired man in black tights and
      a white shirt? ;)

      It would be nice to meet up at Landsknecht. If you've ever met Plunder
      of the Dark Horde, you'll usually find me with her, as she's my close
      friend and SCA mentor. See you in a few weeks, probably!

      Ceinwen merch Hugh
      ~
      Pax pietas.

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!