Re: [SCA Newcomers] hi there!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      In a message dated 5/30/2003 6:52:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > For what it's worth, I dwell in the Kingdom of the East. I attended my
      > first SCA event earlier this month, when I was privileged to watch the
      > crown tournament, and next month my husband and I will be at Landsknecht
      > for our first "official" society event. I'm looking forward to getting
      > to know many of you over the next several years. Vivat!

      Hi, Ceinwen!
      I was at Crown Tourney, too, but I spent most of it in the kitchen :-) If
      you came into the hall for dayboard, I was the person hovering around refilling
      things, in the pink gown with the white turban sort of headdress.
      My husband and I intend on going to Landesknecht as well, I believe, so
      perhaps we will meet there.