Re: Deciding on a time period

  • dontwait4themessiah
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2003
      Thrift stores/Op-shops are brilliant for picking up little- and not
      so little things. Most of my feasting gear, my feast basket, my
      dress tunic and 5m of stunning green velvet for my new dress all
      came fro the St. Vincent de Paul down the road.
      It really pays to keep your eyes open, as most SCAdians will attest.

      Vivere, Amore, Discere,
      Morag the Barde