Re: Alas I missed my big event

  • Tarentus Varro
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2003
      Fear not Lady. Crusades is coming up in June and Lonely Mountain is
      in July. Lonely Mountain is regarded by most al-Barranians as the
      best event because of the weather and location. Come by and say hi
      the the Pyrates while you're there. The Admiral Obidiah is good at
      helping with names and personae.