(no subject)

  • authoressmeow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2003
      I have a cat named Moose. He is a Black and white in a rumpled tuxedo. I
      think he is about 6 months old. My mother bought this Ostrich plume toy
      because it really WAS quite beautiful. Moose shreds off at least part of a
      feather a day. He carries it around in his mouth and "kills" it repeatedly.
      This morning an entire feather came loose. I stuck it on top of the other
      feathers and swished it a Muscadine (my nick name for Moose). The loose
      feather floated down ala Forrest Gump. Moose was intrigued by the pieces
      that stayed up in the air and dive bombed him. He wound up with the loose
      feather stuck to his rump. Eventually this feather was discovered and he
      attacked it getting himself in the process. He managed to free himself of
      the feather but it soon was stuck to his tail. The tip of the feather was at
      the tip of his tail. The base of the feather was at the base of his tail.
      Moosie chased it in circled until it stuck to his back like a shawl.
      Moose-Cadet then glared at every one who was laughing (me).

      This is a tale not sad but true. It was the very first thing that I did this
      morning.

      Rebekah

    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2003
        On Saturday 10 May 2003 11:25, authoressmeow@... wrote:
        > I have a cat named Moose. He is a Black and white in a rumpled tuxedo.

        What a coincidence! We also have a black-and-white tuxedo cat, longhair,
        whose real name is Phantom but whose nickname is Moose because of his
        size. This is a cat that, if properly cooked, could serve as the main course
        of a feast at an event. And it's not fat -- he's really strong, and not easy
        to hold when you need to trim his claws.

        Phantom would never let us near him, for almost two years. Then we moved to
        a new house. In the new house, he likes to be petted. Go figure.

        Maistor Iustinos Tekton called Justin, Publisher and Webmaster
        SCAtoday.net -- Your independent source for news of the Current Middle Ages

        justin@... http://scatoday.net/